Mostly Cloudy, 82 F
Tue - Scattered Thunderstorms. High: 86 Low: 75
Wed - Partly Cloudy. High: 92 Low: 76
Thu - Isolated Thunderstorms. High: 91 Low: 76
Fri - PM Thunderstorms. High: 87 Low: 75
Sat - Scattered Thunderstorms. High: 88 Low: 75
Full Forecast at Yahoo! Weather
(provided by The Weather Channel)
1. Drawing may be suspended or cancelled at any time without notice at the sole discretion of the site operator.
2. To be entered in a drawing, you must be currently registered to receive the weekly e-dition from Progress Times and/or Winter Texan Times.
3. Must be 18 years of age at the time of the drawing to claim any prize. You may be required to present valid state identification to claim a prize.
4. Limit of one e-dition subscription per publication per person will be eligible for entry into a drawing.
5. A winner will not be eligible for subsequent drawings in the same calendar month. Limit of one prize per person per calendar month.
6. Employees and immediate family members of participating businesses (prize sponsors and/or drawing advertisers), Progress Times, and/or Winter Texan Times are ineligible for any e-ditions drawings.
7. Winner will be selected randomly from all eligible e-diton subscribers at the time of the drawing.
8. All decisions of the sites operators and its staff are final.
9. Winners agree to allow Progress Times and/or Winter Texan Times to use their names and photographs to announce winners.
10. Winners will be announced in this site's e-dition newsletter to which you have subscribed.
11. It is the winner's responsibility to contact the site operator within 7 calendar days from the distribution date of the e-dition in which notification is made.
12. No purchase necessary.
|< Prev||Next >|
The Progress Times is the hometown newspaper for the local communities of Mission, Sharyland, Alton, Palmview, La Joya and surrounding areas in Western Hidalgo County. We have a staff of veteran reporters who work diligently every week to bring our readers the latest news as it affects their hometown area and people.