According to Texas Transportation Code 683 Sub Section B 683,012 the vehicles mentioned below will be auctioned on a Public Auction on June 15, 2012 at 10:00 AM at the La Joya Police Department located on the Northwest corner of U.S. Expressway 83 and Leo Avenue in La Joya, Texas 78560. Phone (956) 585-4855. Starting bids for the vehicles will be announced during the event. The item(s) are being auctioned as is, where is, and without warranty or guarantee of any kind. The item(s) is the sole responsibility of the purchaser from the moment the item(s) is purchased and paid for.
Vehicle Description VIN#
• 1990 White Honda Accord JHMCB7652LC135520
• 1994 Green Ford Explorer 1FMDU34X9RUE70365
• 1994 Green Chevrolet Camaro 2G1FP22S1R2206335
• 1997 Black Ford Taurus 1FALP54N8VA135519
• 1998 White Ford Taurus 1FAFP52U3WG168014
• 1998 White Ford PK 1FTZX1765WKA62235
• 1998 Blue Buick LaSabre 1G4HP52K9WH453887
• 1999 Grey Chevy Tahoe 1GNEK13R1XJ452356
• 2000 Brown Chevy Malibu 1G1ND52J0Y6293977
• 2002 Black Dodge Neon 1B3ES46C42D502337
|< Prev||Next >|
The Progress Times is the hometown newspaper for the local communities of Mission, Sharyland, Alton, Palmview, La Joya and surrounding areas in Western Hidalgo County. We have a staff of veteran reporters who work diligently every week to bring our readers the latest news as it affects their hometown area and people.