The La Joya ISD Federal Programs Department will be hosting its annual consultation required by P.L. 107-110, Section 1120, with Private Non-Profit Schools that are within the district’s attendance area on Wednesday, May 2, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Location will be Old JFK Elementary Room #12, 201 East Expressway 83, La Joya, Texas 78560. Consultations after this date will be ongoing and /or as needed.
Issues to be discussed:
• Which children can receive services under the program?
• How will children’s needs be identified?
• What services can be provided?
• How will the services be provided?
• How will the services be evaluated?
Please contact Dr. Jose Gonzalez, Federal Programs Director at (956) 580-5094 if additional information is needed regarding the scheduled consultation and/or future consultations.