Rodriguez leads Hidalgo County District Attorney's raceWhen early voting results were released after polls closed at 7 p.m., Rodriguez had a lead in the race...04 March 2014Read More...
POLICE VEHICLE AUCTION
According to Texas Transportation Code 683 Sub Section B 683,012 the vehicles mentioned below will be auctioned on a Public Auction on April 13, 2012 at 10:00 AM at the La Joya Police Department located on the Northwest corner of U.S. Expressway 83 and Leo Avenue in La Joya, Texas 78560. Phone (956) 585-4855. Starting bids for the vehicles will be announced during the event. The item(s) are being auctioned as is, where is, and without warranty or guarantee of any kind. The item(s) is the sole responsibility of the purchaser from the moment the item(s) is purchased and paid for.
Vehicle Description VIN#
• 1995 Pewter Ford Van 2FMDA5142SBB68541
• 1996 Purple Plymouth Voyager 1P4GP44R1TB244576
• 1998 Blue Ford Windstar 2FMZA5148WBD98130
• 1998 White Chevrolet Cavalier 1G1JC5241W7277287
• 1998 Red Dodge Caravan 2B4FP25B4WR746202
• 1999 Maroon Ford Taurus 1FAFP53S7XA142680
• 2000 White Ford Windstar 2FMZA5141YBA42833
• 2004 White Chevrolet Impala 2G1WF52E049201884
• 2005 Black Ford Crown Victoria 2FAHP71WX5X150352
• 2006 Grey Chevy Monte Carlo 2G1WM15K669241602
|< Prev||Next >|
The Progress Times is the hometown newspaper for the local communities of Mission, Sharyland, Alton, Palmview, La Joya and surrounding areas in Western Hidalgo County. We have a staff of veteran reporters who work diligently every week to bring our readers the latest news as it affects their hometown area and people.