Palmview Police Department
AUCTION DECEMBER 2011 - DEADLINE DECEMBER 19, 2011 @ 4PM
YEAR MAKE VIN # STARTING BID
1. 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee 1J4GW48522C159429 $1,300.00
2. 1986 East Flatbed trailer 1E1HSW2856RE07110 $4,000.00
3. 2004 Ford Crown Victoria 2FAFP71W44X144701 $ 500.00
4. 2006 Suzuki JS1GT76AX62112844 $1,000.00
5. 2003 GMC 1GTHCC24U83Z120650 $1,200.00
6. 2002 Chrysler Sebring 1C3EL46X92N224340 $1,400.00
7. 2007 Ford Crown Victoria 2FAFP71W57X113431 $ 500.00
8. 2004 Ford Crown Victoria 2FAFP71W24X144700 $ 500.00
BIDS WILL BE OPENED ON THE REGULAR SCHEDULED CITY COUNCIL MEETING ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2011.
The item(s) are being sold as is, where is, and without warranty or guarantee of any kind. The item(s) is the sole responsibility of the purchaser from the moment the item is purchased and paid for. Inspection of the item(s) may be made at the above mentioned location. The City of Palmview reserves the right to reject any or all formalities or technicalities or to accept the bid to the best and most advantageous to the city.
|< Prev||Next >|
The Progress Times is the hometown newspaper for the local communities of Mission, Sharyland, Alton, Palmview, La Joya and surrounding areas in Western Hidalgo County. We have a staff of veteran reporters who work diligently every week to bring our readers the latest news as it affects their hometown area and people.